Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Row Row Row Your Boat


Can't say I get out on the water much. Which is a shame because being around water stirs up my creativity and sooths my soul. I kind of keep it safe. Hot baths and showers seem to do the trick (no life jackets required). But anyway......


I haven't literally been on a lake, river or ocean of late, but I have been on a boat. And..... I know what floats my boat these days. So......here we go.....


Row row row my boat gently down the stream. Merrily Merrily Merrily Merrily, life is but a dream. Sounds like I am in this boat all by myself. Let's try this one again.....


Row row row our boat (all together now) gently down the sometimes turbulent stream. Faithfully, surrendering, together we row towards each other's dreams. Sail Sail Sails appear, seemingly out of thin air. The power of many toward the common purpose of good is what we all share. NOW THAT COULD FLOAT THE BOATS OF MANY!!!


Let me share a favorite quote that seems very fitting to this post.


"The goal to be sought is a world where well being extends to all in the fullest way possible.... brought about by a mode of creative ethical living that includes all of us at moral equals, inspiring and uplifting us all, nourished by the creative energy we experience as spirituality" - Martin Prozesky


Find a boat, get afloat, welcome your rowing team. ROW FORREST ROW!!!

2 comments:

M.E. Greene said...

Good one! I love the rowing together!

My word verification is "roist". Sometimes all this rowing makes my "roist" hurt. (wrist?)

Unknown said...

Love the quote...very inspiring!!!