Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Lacey's Journey of Joy



Click on badge above to go to Lacey's website for all details.

As we move forward into spring, I will be working hard to promote my newest project, 30 Days of Joy, here at my charity blog site PhotoBlog for Change.

Please sign up to sponsor me by using the FirstGiving badge above, or the widget on the sidebar at the right.

I would also appreciate your help in spreading the word about this project and this site. Please use the html banners or text links below in your websites, blogs, or emails to tell others to sponsor 30 Days of Joy in April 2010!

With this photo blogging project, I will be collecting sponsorships for donation to the Angela Shelton Foundation, to help survivors of abuse and violence to heal and live full and joyful lives. In return for your donations, I will post one photo I have taken, representing joy or healing, each day in the month of April.

April is sexual assault awareness month, and this is a great way to show your support!

Thanks so much, for all your help!
~LaceyValaine

No comments: