Gee it's been a few days between posts. Doing some passion work makes the days fly by.
Here are a few of my observations lately:
- Simple isn't always easy.
- Beauty is simple. Simple is beautiful.
- Ugly is hard.
- If acting your age means I'm suppose to wear mom jeans (Jessica I am not sure what you were thinking and you're not even a mom), I'd rather wear my husbands jeans. What does it mean when your husband's jeans fit you better than your own?
- I'm going to start recommending adults read some children's books. Simple truths not so easy to follow as we get old.
- I see through the layers other's put on themselves to bury their pain. When you are authentic with others they see their true selves. That can be scary to some people.
Question? Can a mom wear jeans that are too trendy? I saw moms at a volleyball tournament last weekend that seemed a little teeny bopper.