Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Travel Blog Log - October 21, 2009


Traveling the frontier of my heart, mind and soul, I share my journey. Experience life as if you were writing your own story. Journal your travels. Discover your B*a*g.
Dancing B*a*g Lady Wednesday, October 21, 2009


What if nobody censored their thoughts from spraying out of their mouths? Holy cow THE TRUTH!! Could we handle it?? Hell no. Everybody is so easily offended.

I guess uncensored anger could be bad. We need filters. Or maybe less anger.

I don’t like complicated. I am a simple person. Why do I think that is bad? Somewhere I was sold a borrowed belief that simple meant dumb. Weird how we think we need to be something and somebody else to be good. I wish I was…… I wish I could…. I wish….. I get confused over when I am refining the real me and trying to be something I am not.

How can I get paid for being CRAZY? I’m really good at that. Hmmm?

No comments: