Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Follow the Signs.....


I don't know her real name. I know her as Delightfully Tacky. She had a dream. She had a dream to travel the country in a 1973 Winnebago Brave D-20T. "BRAVE". She planned. She saved. She searched. AND she realized her dream which starts a journey all over again. In my heart of hearts I want to be her or go with her on this leg of the trip. Her quest exemplifies the Modern B*a*g Ladies philosophy. She is a Traveling Sanctuary in a Brave Traveling Sanctuary.

I don't know her in person. I know her spirit. AND I love her for following her dream. Today I cheer out loud for her accomplishment.

My message for you today is.... Follow the Signs. They light up as you hover over them. Trust me they will take you places. WHAT'S YOUR BRAVE WINNEBAGO? GET A PICTURE OF IT POST IT ON YOUR BATHROOM MIRROR. GO FOR IT. DO IT FOR YOU. DO IT FOR THE SISTERHOOD.

Follow the link (sign), trust me you will see how passion and following your intuition will manifest into your dreams.

No comments: