Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Project Traveling Sanctuary is Underway

Who posts at 2:30 AM on Christmas Eve? A crazy Dancing BAG Lady who is too hyped up to sleep and just wants to work on her passion projects, Drop Off Your Baggage MLB Event and Project Traveling Sanctuary.

If I could get my darn camera to download I would have added a picture of my messy kitchen table. Project Traveling Sanctuary is this idea I will launch at our upcoming Drop Off Your Baggage MLB Event, January 17th. I guess you could say Kim doesn't have sugar plums dancing in her head but rather fun loving Modern B*A*G Ladies getting their B*A*G on.

This Dancing BAG Lady just doesn't get much sleep. I see this as a common theme with my Entrepreneurial BAG Ladies. We are sending emails at all hours of the day, night and morning.

1 comment:

Beth Anderson said...

Oh girlfriend! That is too early. My dh woke me up this morning playing with our new ATT Uverse. There is a feature that somehow connects to our house phone and HE RANG IT! Merry Christmas!