- Air will be our only source of nourishment as not to dirty a dish or create any waste required to be hauled out as trash.
- We can no longer wear clothing that could be soiled, so therefore we must remain in our own domain as not to be arrested for indecent exposure.
- We will sleep standing up so not to soil bedding.
- A huge bubble will be constructed around our home sealing off all dirt and dust.
- We can not exit this bubble hence being contaminated with outside dirt, which could be carried into our bubble.
- Personal hygiene, now that my be a tricky one. I guess no showers, shaving or brushing our teeth. Can't be dirtying any vessels with soap scum, toothpaste or whiskers. Hmm, consuming air probably eliminates, elimination.
Hey as much I dislike housework and dislike more that it is the never ending story, let's just face it, "The dirt, trash, soap scum and sweat is worth the living of our lives". The day the housework ends is the day our life has ended.
As I climb the stairs, littered with stuff, I will take one thing at a time and put it back in its place. As I wash each dish I will feel blessed that we have been nourished with the food place upon it. As I wash each piece of clothing I will be reminded of the the worthy work we did that day. As I suck up dirt with my very lovely Kirby I am happy to be getting much needed exercise.
Now go live your life, get dirty, do the housework and enjoy it damn it! Oh ya, ask for help!